Banana Drink for Extreme Rapid Weight Loss


Want to get rid of several pounds of excess tummy that make you big and fat? Start once a day to drink this delicious banana smoothie!
This drink serves as meal replacement, contains 5 ingredients and its preparation will not take you much time. Because it contains large amount of nutrients it will feed the body and stimulate the breakdown of fat. Bananas are great fruit for weight loss because they are rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. Very filling, have a low glycemic index and can help reduce blood sugar. Medium size banana contains about 90 calories, making it an excellent choice for any beverage.
Ingredients:
-       1 banana
-       1 orange
-       1 apple
-       1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
-       1/3 cups water
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a mixture without lumps. Then add few ice cubes and enjoy the delicious liquid and nutritious food.

Tip: If the apple is not sprayed with pesticides, put it without peeling it, because the skin contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. But it is if sprayed I recommend peeling them because of the pesticides.

14 comments:

  1. Having 1 whole banana at once will make you hungry very quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    diet solution

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    diet solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.เพิ่ม น้ำ หนัก

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that I am doing that because of the decision that I made and the desire I have to become more healthy and to lose weight. hcg drops review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.
    Dietsinreview

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. weight loss supplements

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. adhd testing near me

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. easy bmi calculator

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an wonderful post. Very nice to read. I very much appreciate the way you have provided extremely useful information about banana drink for weight loss. These days people in general are extremely concerned about being fat and always on the lookout for an effective weight loss solution. Recently I came across the Fat Decimator System By Wes Virgin. I have found it extremely useful and effective. Maybe you can also try it out at once.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. bilki za otslabvane

    ReplyDelete